TERMS & CONDITIONS
Latest update: June, 2020
TERMS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
1. Freight cost will be added for orders below 5 000 SEK/ 4 000 NOK/ 4 000 DKK/ 500€.
2. If payment is late we charge an interest rate of 2 % per month after due date on the invoice.
PAYMENT & INVOICE QUESTIONS
During Spring 2020, Sajaco Nordic AB has signed an agreement with Visma Financial Solutions for invoicing, reminders and debt collection. This means that from now on, Visma will answer all questions regarding payments, invoices, reminders and debt collection.
Sajaco Nordic AB will only handle questions regarding the content of the invoices.
If you have questions about the content of the invoice, contact Sajaco Nordic AB.
Phone: +46 (0)8 556 878 70 or +46 (0)70 652 30 32
If you have questions about the payment of the invoice, reminders or debt collection, contact Visma.
Phone: +46 (0)77 123 24 00
Read more and log in to pay here: (LINK: My matters)
Read more about Visma Financial Solutions here:
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
1. Claims on a sold product can be made within 2 years from the date stated on the invoice to the shop, in accordance with Swedish law.
2. If the product is sold to an end consumer, we want you to ensure that they have a valid receipt.
3. If there is a defect in the product we ask you to immediately contact our customer service through phone or email to prevent the defect from worsening. We use the following actions:
• The product is repaired
• The product is replaced by the same or equivalent.
• A credit note is issued
4. The warranty covers replacement of parts found to be defective in connection with production, i.e. manufacturing defects and cannot be relied upon for damage caused by accidents and normal wear and tear. It does not entitle to damages.
5. The warranty does not cover:
• Accidents and normal wear and tear
• Exposure to extreme temperatures
• Exposure to solvents
• Damages caused by water or any liquid
6. A claim that is made due to small imperfections, will only be approved if the product is not price marked.
7. Sajaco Nordic AB reserves the right to determine what is a valid complaint.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding claims or other matters.